STFU

Monday 20 December 2010 @ 11:30:00 am | (0) comment/s

"it's been a month since you are being like this!"
"what do you want?"
"hey, I know you are tired about this, why don't you just settle for the less?"
"If I could, I would"
"what makes you couldn't do it then?"
"we both have mistakes as human being. so I wanna give some chance to not do it again."
"just it? that's nonsense!"
"nope. what have done to me, too many to tell you. that's why. at least I would give some returns first."
"haha, okay, i agree with you. but, have you ever think that being together just will make you to return something much more than over it now?"
"yes. there's another point."
"what's that?"
"feeling and trust. undoubted, i still have it. in other sides, it's frustrated me"
"oh, you kid. you are too young to talk about it."
"do you think you are mature enough to give me a lecture?"
"no. but here, I'm telling you rational things when you thinking about irrational things. Subjective and Objetive view."
"what's you purpose then?"
"to HELP you, of course"
"it won't help."
"but, right now you are thinking both of the view, right?"
"from the very long time."
"so, what you wanna do?"
"I'm not sure. Just, wait for the time when everything turns just like what I'm afraid of."
"are you ready?"
"no, but I HAVE to be ready"
"I bet you won't. prepare for tissues"
"I have many in my bedroom, and I don't need one. just a little privacy."
"so, whatcha do while waiting for the time?"
"enjoy it as much as I can."
"can you?"
"depends."
"okay. wish you all the best. wish everything changes RIGHT NOW so that 'something you are afraid of' won't come true."
"yes, I wish. thank you."

Labels: