Try to Follow Me?

Sunday 29 August 2010 @ 12:02:00 am | (0) comment/s

seriously, I just want to WRITE.
I don't care if you read this or not, none of my business.

you, yeah you.
we've been close enough for one years.
I found it nice but now, seems that you slowly but surely copying me.
well, okay, maybe you don't mean it but still..
please have your originality, ok?

first, blogging.
you started to blog - not really active I know - after listening to my teacher and I talking about blog.
maybe you were inspired by your friends, but why .....

second, asian stuff.
you join the same activity as mine, and you talked about dramas to me although I've told you thousands time I'm not into drama.

third, headset.
I know you are a kind of human who can't live without music and I know you're looking for headset.
I buy a headset and you ask me 'how was it?' I said 'fine. I love the design, not the quality'
and one day you tried on my friends and you kept ask me about it then finally bought it.

the most recent one, the printed-screen.
I printed a screen randomly, where a couple of human photos are there, and why do you did the same thing?

I know I'm cool enough for you, but gimme more space to express my self with no one copy it, please? :)

Labels: